Junior Inquisitor

Junior Inquisitor

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Gothic Horror Anyone?

Howdy! The weather in DC has been great and terrible. At the moment it is in the 70s, and we are scheduled to have snow tonight. Crazy.

I have been working on a new series, think more Lovercraftian, a bit of techno-mage, some snarky humor, and a younger MC. Oh yes, no monks so there are women. Not that I think the MC will ever get anywhere, but his attempts, like almost all teenage boys is a humorous train wreck to watch.

I have short story already complete, we will see what I plan to do with that, and am working on a full story. Once that is done it is back to #5 in the Inquisitor Series, where there will be more monsters, more horror, and maybe even more of a certain condottiere.
REVIEW
Bedtime Tales

Amazon - Bedtime Tales

 
Three short horror stories in the gothic fashion, not spinning blades and blood flying, but emotion and drama are what the author uses to frighten you. For most I think it will keep you from sleeping soundly for a night or two.

I like gothic horror, but it is tough to really scare me that way. I deal with darkness not only in my writing, but also in real life, so the bar is kind of high for me. Think Event Horizon, or Mr. Frost levels necessary to give me chills.
The Scariest EVAH!
The book is well written; I didn’t notice any layout errors, continuity errors, or grammatical errors. I will be on the lookout for what he does next.
 

Amazon - Bedtime Tales
Currently the book is free, so I say go get your copy and see if you agree with me.
 
 
 
Ears burning?
Demons whispering madness?
Block the crazy with Junior Inquisitor, now an audio book
Junior Inquisitor Audible
Want to read in the old fashioned way?
Click on the links and enjoy.
FREE
Get it free here - Goth Witch of Philly

 
Junior Inquisitor Book One  


  
Soulless Monk Book Two  
 Smashwords - https://goo.gl/NXw3Gr
Inquisitor Series - http://goo.gl/5lCyaX

  
The Witch’s Lair Book Three 
Smashwords - https://goo.gl/MokJnC 
 Inquisitor Series - http://goo.gl/mJtTf8
 
 
The Vampire of Rome Book Four

No comments: